Monday, April 16, 2012

My Quest for a Condo continues...

Tomorrow I am meeting with Ryan Anderson (a real estate agent from Century 21) to discuss trading something for my Hot Wheels 2008 Dodge Challenger as part of My Quest for a Condo.

Awhile back I thought it would be fun to make a small YouTube video for every trade I make and watch as the list of items grow.

To this end I've decided to make a video of my Hot Wheels 2008 Dodge Challenger while I still have it in my possession. And here it is:



Just think of all the fun you could have with that! :)

While I was at it I also filmed my old 1980 Kidco car and working (sorta) key. To be fair those keys were always a pain, but so worth all the fun that came with them.



IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TRADE ME PLEASE CONTACT ME at charlesmoffat@charlesmoffat.com!

STAY TUNED! SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG FOR MORE UPDATES.

Follow My Quest for a Condo on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links will be marked as spam and not approved. We moderate every comment.

Popular Posts